- How do I place an order?
Visit the Homepage on the Cloudtailor app. There are six options available: casual, festive, wedding, party, formal and other. Tap on the option that best suits your needs, and the app will direct you to a pop up that leads you to outfit customisation. You can put in reference pictures of your dress designs and notes (both text and voice are available) as added instructions.
- My mother wants some clothes stitched but she is not tech-savvy. Can I order on her behalf?
Yes, you can order clothes on your mother's behalf. It’ll be a pleasure to serve her needs.
- What type of garments can Cloudtailor stitch?
Under the Ethnic, Casual and Partywear, we can stitch any style you need, personalised to your size.
Our Top Categories: Abaya, Blouse, Churidar, Gown, Jackets, Jumpsuits, Kurta/Kurtis, Lehenga, Pant/Trousers, Salwar kameez, Shirts, Shorts, Skirts, Tops.
- I want something customised but cannot see that category in your list. How should I place the order?
Select a category closest to the outfit you want. You can provide us with a design that you have in mind, and we can tailor your outfit according to that. You can make your custom dress design using the app interface or provide us with reference images/sketches of your choice.
- How will you take my measurements?
Cloudtailor takes your measurements through the following ways, depending upon your city of residence.
- Our fashion expert will call you for online measurements
- You can enter your measurements through the app
- A team will pick up a garment that fits you perfectly from your place.
- A specialist will visit your place and take your measurements.
- You can courier an outfit that fits you perfectly and that will be used as a reference.
- Is there a minimum order value?
There is no minimum order value. We appreciate your faith in us, and we would like to get you the best tailoring experience available. Thus, we do not set a minimum order value.
- Can I make edits to my ongoing order?
We do not take edit requests once your order has been assigned to the tailor. However, you can make as many edits as you want before it reaches the tailor. We would be pleased to make those changes to your dress designs till you are satisfied. We will notify you at each step.
- How many days will it take to finish my order?
For a single piece, we stitch and send your order in 5-7 business days after receiving the fabric. We try to fulfil your order as soon as possible without compromising on the tailoring so that you can enjoy your gorgeous dress designs as soon as possible.
- What if my outfit doesn't fit?
For refitting, we can take the product for alterations if you are not satisfied with the tailoring. Cloudtailor provides lifetime free alterations on the dresses we provide. There are a few ways to do that.
- You can put in the request on the app and submit the required form. Then, based on your form, our delivery partner will pick your outfit from your home.
- You can return the package right after delivery to the same delivery person. He will raise the alteration request on your behalf.
- You can courier the outfit to us at the same centre where you got the outfit stitched from. Then, when you raise an alteration request, we will provide you with the centre’s address.
- Can I set delivery to multiple locations?
Yes, we can ship your dress designs to multiple locations. You just need to provide the correct addresses while placing the order.
- What are the payment modes on your site?
Except for COD, you can avail all other payment options. You can take your pick from Visa, MasterCard, American Express credit/debit cards, UPI and Netbanking to get the dress design of your dreams.
- How much time will it take for my order to process?
For a single piece, we stitch and send your order in 5-7 business days after receiving the fabric. We try to fulfil your order as soon as possible without compromising on the tailoring so that you can enjoy your gorgeous dress designs.
- Can I reorder my previous purchase?
Yes, you can reorder your previous purchase. Your dress design will be available on your dashboard. So, you can reorder your dress design as many times as you want.
- Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your tailoring order if it hasn’t reached our master. Once it gets to our master, we will not be able to cancel. We will notify you at every step. Please contact us regarding the issue. We will be glad to solve it instead of you having to cancel your order.
- Can I partially cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order or partially cancel your stitching order if it hasn’t reached our master. Once it gets to our master, we will not be able to cancel. We will notify you at every step. Please contact us regarding the issue. We will be glad to solve it instead of you having to cancel your order.
- Do you provide a dress design, or can I provide you with a design of my own choice?
You can provide us with a design that you have in mind, and we can tailor your outfit according to that. We also have trained designers in house with a wide range of expertise who will assist you till you get the outfit you love.
- How many designs or samples will you be showing me before going for the stitching?
There is no limit to the sample designs. You can see as many dress designs as you want. Cloudtailor understands the importance of being satisfied with the design before it gets stitched. Hence, we do not restrict our consumers with the design numbers.
- I do not have the fabric but want something customised. Can you help me?
We’re working on creating a marketplace from where you can buy the fabric of your choice. Until then, you must provide the fabric for your dress designs. If you’re in the same city as our centre, we will pick up the fabric from your home, with a nominal pickup charge. If you’re in a different city than our centre, you will have to courier the fabric.
- Do I have to provide you with the fabric after placing the order?
We would appreciate it if you send the fabric of your choice so that you can get the exact dress design you have in mind. We are working on a fabric marketplace where you can choose from multiple fabrics available. But as of now, we will need you to courier us the fabric of choice.
- I need something stitched, but I'm not sure how many metres I'll need. Can you help?
Yes, we can help you figure out the fabric measurements. Please contact us through our customer service, and we will assist you with the fabric length required for your dress designs.
- Due to Covid I want contactless order placement. Is that possible?
Yes, we have built the interface so that you can place the order without any contact. You can give us your measurements through a call with our fashion expert or you can feed it in the app itself. You can courier your fabric to us and our payment is also done through online mode. Your package will be delivered to you on time.